One way to achieve overall good health is to have an annual physical. Some of us may only go to a doctor when we’re experiencing a new health problem or have concerns. Having an annual physical administered is an important element to preventative care.
Some reasons to have an annual physical include:
- Establishing a relationship between you and your doctor
- Prevent potential health complications
- Save money by detecting a health risk early on
At Medallus Medical, we administer physical exams 7 days a week. A typical physical exam will include examination of the following:
- Vital Signs – blood pressure reading, heart rate, and respiratory rate
- Visual Exam – visual exaination for any potential conditions
- Physical Exam – examination of head, neck, abdominal area, hair, nails, and limbs
At Medallus Medical, we offer a number of comprehensive physicals which include:
- Annual Physicals
- School & Sports Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Missionary Physicals
If you’re overdue for your annual physical, stop by Medallus Medical. We accept a wide variety of health insurance policies as well as offer a Membership program to reduce your out-of-pocket costs. For more information about our physical exams, please call to speak with one of our medical professionals at 877-633-9110.